Monday, June 25, 2012

Lemonade Stand!

For all the fellow Pinterest lovers out there you know, it can be dangerous!! This is very very true for me.  When I started planning my daughters 1st Birthday party I spent many a hour...ok many a day...on Pinterest.  I came across a few blogs that featured lemonade stand parties and fell in love with the idea, colors, everything about it.  My first daughter was born in January, so summer themed parties were out.  Having a July baby this time around I cannot lie....I was pretty excited about the party possibilites.  I'm not crazy right...there are other moms out there that think like this? Oh well!!

I came across a few mini lemonade stands on Pinterest and the thoughts and ideas started rolling in at an alarming rate!  A few months down the road and we now have an adorable Lemonade Stand just for miss Ellie. 

I like to say I had the ideas, my husband had the brains, and my father-in-law had the know how.  Between the 3 of us we produced a pretty cool little stand.  Take a look!


 My hubby and father-in-law working out the logistics.
 I made one ceremonial cut with the saw.  I might want one for my birthday.


 The base is done!

  
 All done!! 
Painting words to make them look like a child did it....harder than you think.  Don't be jealous of the fancy hair-do.
The finished product.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! 

I also have a minor obsession with photography, so the day would not be complete with out a mini photo shoot with Ellie and her brand new lemonade stand! 




 Checking out the tip jar.

 My little cutie!
 How could you NOT love that face?

Thank you to my hubby and father-in-law for helping me make this a reality!
I can't wait to incorporate it into her birthday party in a few weeks. 


2 comments: